Create Your Own Network
Here you can find all of the steps necessary to creating your own net.
Tips & Tricks
Here you can find all of the tricks necessary to spice up your network.
The Buzz
What's all the hubbub? Promote your creations here. Sponsored by Hotline.
Reviews
Here you can find all of the reviews of networks around the community.

Go down
Citizen
Citizen
Posts Posts : 7
Cash Cash : 2836
Karma Karma : 0
Birth Birth : 2016-12-29
View user profile

What's a good "Intel" score?

on Thu Dec 13, 2018 6:27 am
I tend to think mine is pretty decent, but I've seen users as high as @Densus Mont with a recorded score of 101, and I've also seen some users in the low 70s.
What's the average score around here, and what is the breakdown from "really good" to "really poor"?

Last edited by Paul Ried on Sat Jan 12, 2019 3:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Simon Academy of the Arts
Simon Academy of the Arts
Posts Posts : 5
Cash Cash : 2615
Karma Karma : 35
Birth Birth : 2011-10-09
View user profile

Re: What's a good "Intel" score?

on Thu Dec 13, 2018 6:34 am
Message reputation : 100% (4 votes)
I'll answer your question from the perspective of one of the "lower" Intel users you mentioned. You see, Intel is measured upon how much A) prior knowledge you have of The Network Community, and B) how your knowledge grows through interacting on Freedom over time. For newer users, you're going to have a tougher trek climbing the Intel ladder in comparison to users that have been around since the dawn of TTX. I, myself, am not even a fairly new user, but I just never acquired a lot of information over my years within the Community, therefore producing such a low Intel score. However, I'll also add that Intel is not just limited to your knowledge of the community alone. Especially when you reach a certain score (I'd say beginning at the high 80s), it becomes more about wit, vocabulary, profoundness, and your contribution to the Community as a whole that increases your Intel score. I've heard once you reach 90, it's a tough climb.
However, since you're already at 91, climbing will be tough, but you're at a great starting point.
Bradford Masters of Ethical Theory
Bradford Masters of Ethical Theory
Posts Posts : 3
Cash Cash : 314848
Karma Karma : 4
Birth Birth : 2011-10-30
View user profile

on Thu Dec 13, 2018 6:37 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
Very well said, @Jesse Taylor! In regards to what is good and what is bad, I would say anything about 80 is really good and anything above 90 is excellent. Although, this is all just my inferences and nothing concrete. That being said, you're already a smart cookie so I wouldn't worry much about Intel!
Bradford School of Law
Bradford School of Law
Posts Posts : 7
Cash Cash : 2690
Karma Karma : 5
Birth Birth : 2012-03-26
View user profilehttp://freedvm.forumotion.com/u138rpgsheet?mode=generate

on Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:49 pm
Message reputation : 0% (1 vote)
@Mariya Jayashri wrote:Very well said, @Jesse Taylor! In regards to what is good and what is bad, I would say anything about 80 is really good and anything above 90 is excellent. Although, this is all just my inferences and nothing concrete. That being said, you're already a smart cookie so I wouldn't worry much about Intel!
Not true, anything above 90 is considered good.
80 is average
70 is not good
60 is failing.
Bradford School of Law
Bradford School of Law
Posts Posts : 4
Cash Cash : 2226
Karma Karma : 6
Birth Birth : 2012-06-13
View user profile

on Thu Dec 13, 2018 3:51 pm
Message reputation : 100% (2 votes)
Intel doesn't measure much, so this really shouldn't matter to you in the grand scheme of things in Freedom. Acquire money/cash.
Graduate of Kyton College
Graduate of Kyton College
Posts Posts : 3
Cash Cash : 1467
Birth Birth : 2011-10-12
View user profile

on Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:05 pm
Intel doesn't really matter that much. ^ Agree with @Izuru Sealand
Homeless Bum
Homeless Bum
Posts Posts : 1
Cash Cash : 855
Birth Birth : 2011-10-12
View user profilehttp://freedvm.forumotion.com/u44rpgsheet?mode=generate

on Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:09 pm
Disagree with @Jett Day and @Izuru Sealand. While it may not be the end all be all, Intel is certainly important. Having a 95+ Intel lands you in societies such as Tau, Chi, of FSOFs. 95+ Intel also lands you in the social club, allowing you to rake in buckets of money way faster than you can anywhere else in Freedom. So while having money is the ultimate goal, having a high Intel makes accomplishing that goal a little bit easier.
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum