21™
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What is the weirdest/creepiest unexplained thing you've ever encountered?

+2
Nicholas Jacobs Jr.
Oswald Medley
6 posters

Go down

What is the weirdest/creepiest unexplained thing you've ever encountered? Empty What is the weirdest/creepiest unexplained thing you've ever encountered?

Post by Oswald Medley Sun Sep 30, 2018 2:55 am

One time when I was on a 15hr drive I had to pull over at a rest stop to get some sleep. I quickly passed out and had the strangest dream of people trying to kill me at a rest stop. When I woke up from the dream there was a smiley face on the inside of my windshield. Needless to say I hauled it the second I woke up.
Oswald Medley
Oswald Medley
High School Dropout
High School Dropout

Posts Posts : 4
Karma Karma : 0
Cash Cash : 2622

https://twenty1.forumotion.com/u17rpgsheet?mode=generate

Back to top Go down

What is the weirdest/creepiest unexplained thing you've ever encountered? Empty Re: What is the weirdest/creepiest unexplained thing you've ever encountered?

Post by Nicholas Jacobs Jr. Sun Sep 30, 2018 2:56 am

Oswald Medley wrote:One time when I was on a 15hr drive I had to pull over at a rest stop to get some sleep. I quickly passed out and had the strangest dream of people trying to kill me at a rest stop. When I woke up from the dream there was a smiley face on the inside of my windshield. Needless to say I hauled it the second I woke up.
This actually has a pretty reasonable explanation. You've had a passenger sitting there before, maybe several days or weeks ago who got bored and drew a smiley on the window. When you went to sleep that night the windows started fogging up again and the smiley got visible. This is why my dad always got mad if my sister and I drew on the windows
Nicholas Jacobs Jr.
Nicholas Jacobs Jr.
Lealand University
Lealand University

Posts Posts : 8
Karma Karma : 5
Cash Cash : 2192
Joined Joined : 2011

https://twenty1.forumotion.com/u128rpgsheet?mode=generate

Back to top Go down

What is the weirdest/creepiest unexplained thing you've ever encountered? Empty Re: What is the weirdest/creepiest unexplained thing you've ever encountered?

Post by Theo Bradley Sun Sep 30, 2018 2:58 am

When I was about 8 I had one of those loft beds... One night I woke up around 3am and the top of my hand was super itchy ... Scratched it and a bunch of slimy stuff scratched off and it hurt worse than anything I had ever experienced. I started screaming and crying and my mom ran into the room and flicked the lights on...

The skin on top of my hand had a serious burn and my skin had basically melted off... It was disgusting. My bed was nowhere near an outlet, and my bedroom light was in the middle of the room away from my bed (and off)...

My mom searched everything in the house but nothing was even remotely warm... Oven/stove/baseboard heaters, etc... There's no evidence I even left my room.

I had a nice scar for a few years but it's faded to pretty much nothing unless I get really tanned.

No idea.
Theo Bradley
Theo Bradley
Watson College
Watson College

Posts Posts : 7
Karma Karma : 25
Cash Cash : 1710

https://twenty1.forumotion.com/u5rpgsheet?mode=generate

Back to top Go down

Post by Wesley Walker Sun Sep 30, 2018 2:59 am

I was in a brand new apartment that had white carpet. This was before I moved anything in, so the apartment was completely empty.

I had to replace a light bulb, so I was standing on a stepladder, unscrewing the glass dome with a large black and yellow screwdriver when the screw driver slipped out of my hands. I felt / saw it hit my elbow, then I turned my head away so it wouldn't hit me in the eyes.... Didn't feel anything, so I figured it must have bounced away from my body after hitting my elbow. But I never heard it hit the floor.

So. Again, this is in a completely empty apartment, with white carpet floors, and I just dropped a black screwdriver. Except I never once heard the screwdriver hit the floor, and it just went missing.

I never did find that screwdriver.
Wesley Walker
Wesley Walker
Bradford University
Bradford University

Posts Posts : 4
Cash Cash : 2522

Back to top Go down

Post by Mariya Jayashri Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:07 am

Wesley Walker wrote:I was in a brand new apartment that had white carpet. This was before I moved anything in, so the apartment was completely empty.

I had to replace a light bulb, so I was standing on a stepladder, unscrewing the glass dome with a large black and yellow screwdriver when the screw driver slipped out of my hands. I felt / saw it hit my elbow, then I turned my head away so it wouldn't hit me in the eyes.... Didn't feel anything, so I figured it must have bounced away from my body after hitting my elbow. But I never heard it hit the floor.

So. Again, this is in a completely empty apartment, with white carpet floors, and I just dropped a black screwdriver. Except I never once heard the screwdriver hit the floor, and it just went missing.

I never did find that screwdriver.
This is a pretty weird one, actually.
Mariya Jayashri
Mariya Jayashri
Bradford Masters of Ethical Theory
Bradford Masters of Ethical Theory

Posts Posts : 3
Karma Karma : 4
Cash Cash : 314848

Back to top Go down

Post by Chai Hui Fri Oct 05, 2018 12:33 am

For a whole month somebody kept leaving items of clothing on my car. I would just wake up and there would be a shoe on the roof.
Chai Hui
Chai Hui
Sinclair Postdoctoral Fellow
Sinclair Postdoctoral Fellow

Posts Posts : 1
Cash Cash : 35500

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down