Create Your Own Network
Here you can find all of the steps necessary to creating your own net.
Tips & Tricks
Here you can find all of the tricks necessary to spice up your network.
The Buzz
What's all the hubbub? Promote your creations here. Sponsored by Hotline.
Reviews
Here you can find all of the reviews of networks around the community.

Share
Go down
avatar
Citizen
Citizen
Posts Posts : 7
Cash Cash : 2836
Karma Karma : 0
Birth Birth : 2016-12-29
View user profile

Best Colleges

on Fri Jul 20, 2018 12:19 am
What are some of the best colleges/schools on Freedom? And also, how do you exactly get IN these colleges?
avatar
The Babysitter
The Babysitter
Posts Posts : 6
Cash Cash : 5655
Karma Karma : 25
Birth Birth : 2011-10-09
View user profilehttp://freedvm.forumotion.com/u18rpgsheet?mode=generate

Re: Best Colleges

on Fri Sep 28, 2018 2:08 am
Everyone wants to get into Bradford, however, not everyone will.
After failing to get into Bradford, people will scurry to Adams
If not Adams, then Blair
After that, try Boeing OR Lealand. They're about the same.
If all else fails, go Hines.
If you fail at all of those, you have the suckie colleges (just being honest)
Watson College is your best bet.
Colton if your the weirdos. Sorry Colts



LMAO @ Kyton
If you can't get in there, you're resulting to the specialty schools. They're not necessarily ranked lower than the colleges or universities (esp. since some of them are tied to them), It's just that they're specific so they're in a league of their own.
John Hartsman
Fitzgerald
Quientin
Simon
Sierra
Bagwell

Maybe some others? I don't know.
If you can't get in those, join a society, or become a high school dropoout.
avatar
Quentin at Bradford School of Knowledge
Quentin at Bradford School of Knowledge
Posts Posts : 3
Cash Cash : 1115
Karma Karma : 0
Birth Birth : 2011-10-09
View user profilehttp://freedvm.forumotion.com/u7rpgsheet?mode=generate

Re: Best Colleges

on Fri Sep 28, 2018 2:15 am
@Vincent Perez wrote:Everyone wants to get into Bradford, however, not everyone will.
After failing to get into Bradford, people will scurry to Adams
If not Adams, then Blair
After that, try Boeing OR Lealand. They're about the same.
If all else fails, go Hines.
If you fail at all of those, you have the suckie colleges (just being honest)
Watson College is your best bet.
Colton if your the weirdos. Sorry Colts



LMAO @ Kyton
If you can't get in there, you're resulting to the specialty schools. They're not necessarily ranked lower than the colleges or universities (esp. since some of them are tied to them), It's just that they're specific so they're in a league of their own.
John Hartsman
Fitzgerald
Quientin
Simon
Sierra
Bagwell

Maybe some others? I don't know.
If you can't get in those, join a society, or become a high school dropoout.
Remember, this is coming from a Babysitter, so take this advice as it seems fit.
avatar
High School Dropout
High School Dropout
Posts Posts : 4
Cash Cash : 2622
Karma Karma : 0
Birth Birth : 2011-10-09
View user profilehttp://freedvm.forumotion.com/u17rpgsheet?mode=generate

Re: Best Colleges

on Sun Sep 30, 2018 2:53 am
^ This is also outdated as Sinclair University has been added, another premier institution.
avatar
Staff Member
Staff Member
Posts Posts : 31
Cash Cash : 3058
Karma Karma : 1
Birth Birth : 2011-09-16
View user profile

Re: Best Colleges

on Wed Nov 21, 2018 10:04 pm
There are no best schools. Your school is the best school.
avatar
Boeing University
Boeing University
Posts Posts : 4
Cash Cash : 2350
Karma Karma : 28
Birth Birth : 2012-07-16
View user profile

Re: Best Colleges

on Thu Jan 10, 2019 10:35 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
@Alex Bradford wrote:There are no best schools. Your school is the best school.
You know that's a lie.
But @Vincent Perez's answer wasn't satisfactory either.
First, its worth noting that all of the colleges in Freedom are based off of one of two educational systems.

1. Natural Education - Natural education is a very strict curriculum based education system, where the individual takes a "track" and sticks with it for the remainder of matriculation.

Bradford University - Founded 1999, currently standing at a 8.7% acceptance rate
Adams University - Founded 2001, currently standing at a 11.5% acceptance rate
Boeing University - Founded 2005, currently standing at a 27.8% acceptance rate
Blair University - Founded 2003, currently standing at a 12.2% acceptance rate
Hines University - Founded 2007, currently standing at a 33.0% acceptance rate

2. Prime Education - Prime education is a very holistic approach education system where the individual takes a series of courses and majors later on in their matriculation of school.

University of Knoxford - Founded 1987, currently standing at a 4.5% acceptance rate
Hopkins University - Founded 2000, currently standing at a 18.3% acceptance rate
Sinclair University - Founded 2002, currently standing at a 15.2% acceptance rate
Lealand University - Founded 2005, currently standing at a 25.9% acceptance rate

3. Specialty Schools
These are the schools that are either partnered with a larger institution or have their own concentration, which allows most citizens to get a full understanding on whatever it is they are intending to pursue. (not sure of the founding dates on these so they will be omitted.)

John Hartsman School of Humanities - acceptance rate standing at 19.9%
Quentin at Bradford School of Knowledge - acceptance rate standing at 10.1%
Webb Academy of the Sciences - acceptance rate standing at 22.0%
Lealand's School of Unity - acceptance rate standing at 34.2%
Sierra Preparatory Academy - acceptance rate standing at 26.6%
Simon Academy of the Arts - acceptance rate standing at 35.0%
Bagwell School of Intel - acceptance rate standing at 12.5%
Kent School of Thought - acceptance rate standing at 10.8%
Fitzgerald at Boeing School of Design - acceptance rate standing at 23.8%
Gauss at Lealand School of Technology - acceptance rate standing at 27.7%
Clara Technical School - acceptance rate standing at 44.7%
Freedom Institute of Technology - acceptance rate standing at 52.0%

4. Liberal Arts

These are your most holistic approach to education. With no general education requirements, at these schools the individual is allowed to truly make the most of their education. Most LAC's are four years, but a few do have graduate programs.

Kyton College- Founded 2006, standing at an acceptance rate of 38.9%
Colton College - Founded 2009, standing at an acceptance rate of 45.1%
Watson College - Founded 2003, standing at an acceptance rate of 14.0%
St. Leo College - Founded 2010, standing at an acceptance rate of 55.6%
avatar
Simon Academy of the Arts
Simon Academy of the Arts
Posts Posts : 5
Cash Cash : 2615
Karma Karma : 35
Birth Birth : 2011-10-09
View user profile

Re: Best Colleges

on Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:30 pm
Can someone explain how Knoxford even works in terms of getting your degree? It's so different than every other school
avatar
University of Knoxford
University of Knoxford
Posts Posts : 2
Cash Cash : 570928
Karma Karma : 3
Birth Birth : 2011-10-12
View user profile

Re: Best Colleges

on Thu Jan 10, 2019 11:41 pm
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
@Jesse Taylor wrote:Can someone explain how Knoxford even works in terms of getting your degree? It's so different than every other school
Sure,
So basically, Knoxford is set up in a very unique way, and it is with this matriculation process that you can end up explore different avenues of your academic interests all the way obtaining a bachelors equivalent in three years as opposed to the traditional four.
When you're first enrolled at Knoxford, you're enrolled as a general student with no major, similar to a liberal arts college. Your main focus is to take care of your general requirements all the while exploring different fields of study that you might end up pursuing.
At the beginning of your second year, you pick what you want to study (major) and you begin your Primary degree. Primary, meaning first, is the first degree you get in the Knoxford matriculation process. This degree is the equivalent of an associates.
At the beginning of your third year, you begin your Secondary degree in the same major, unless you change, then you would be going another primary. Your Secondary degree is the equivalent of a bachelors.
At the beginning of your fourth year, if you so choose, you being your Mastery Degree in your major.
After your fourth year, you can go on to pursue a doctorate degree. If you do, its basically starting from square one except on a graduate level. You'll obtain a general doctorate degree and from there you choose one of three scholar programs to receive your terminal degree: Hall, Minister, or Meridian. After receiving your terminal degree, you're finished. The terminal degree is the equivalent of a postdoc.
avatar
Karma Probation
Karma Probation
Posts Posts : 24
Cash Cash : 8204
Karma Karma : -11
Birth Birth : 2012-07-16
View user profile

Re: Best Colleges

on Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:26 am
Message reputation : 0% (1 vote)
@Tai Wahl wrote:
@Jesse Taylor wrote:Can someone explain how Knoxford even works in terms of getting your degree? It's so different than every other school
Sure,
So basically, Knoxford is set up in a very unique way, and it is with this matriculation process that you can end up explore different avenues of your academic interests all the way obtaining a bachelors equivalent in three years as opposed to the traditional four.
When you're first enrolled at Knoxford, you're enrolled as a general student with no major, similar to a liberal arts college. Your main focus is to take care of your general requirements all the while exploring different fields of study that you might end up pursuing.
At the beginning of your second year, you pick what you want to study (major) and you begin your Primary degree. Primary, meaning first, is the first degree you get in the Knoxford matriculation process. This degree is the equivalent of an associates.
At the beginning of your third year, you begin your Secondary degree in the same major, unless you change, then you would be going another primary. Your Secondary degree is the equivalent of a bachelors.
At the beginning of your fourth year, if you so choose, you being your Mastery Degree in your major.
After your fourth year, you can go on to pursue a doctorate degree. If you do, its basically starting from square one except on a graduate level. You'll obtain a general doctorate degree and from there you choose one of three scholar programs to receive your terminal degree: Hall, Minister, or Meridian. After receiving your terminal degree, you're finished. The terminal degree is the equivalent of a postdoc.
Wasn't your ass just at Boeing? How did you transfer from Boeing to Knoxford?
avatar
Bradford University
Bradford University
Posts Posts : 1
Cash Cash : 568558
Karma Karma : 3
Birth Birth : 2011-10-12
View user profile

Re: Best Colleges

on Fri Jan 11, 2019 12:29 am
Message reputation : 100% (1 vote)
@Wayland Hubbard, he just applied to transfer like everyone else.
Sponsored content

Re: Best Colleges

Back to top
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum